It can be helpful to know what to expect when you visit a church for the first time.
Below is some information to help you out!
On Sundays and throughout the week, we are committed to:
Knowing God :: Growing Community
Engaging Locally :: Partnering Globally
You should expect the following on Sunday mornings.
Please do your best to adhere to these guidelines for the well-being of our church body,
and to be respectful of others in this difficult time.
- Everyone over 2 is required to wear a mask when entering the building, moving around, or singing - but you won't have to wear them once you've sat down
- Those with compromised immune systems should NOT attend
- Our services will be streamed via Facebook for those who cannot attend
- Please wear a mask when singing
- We will not have the Christian education hour at this time, but we do have a virtual Bible Study on Sunday evenings
- We will not be offering coffee or snacks for now
- We are not permitted to "mingle" before or after the service
- Bulletins will be on a table as you come in, please feel free to grab one and use the provided hand sanitizer as you feel comfortable
- Kids bags will not be available for now
- We can't pass the offering plates, they will be available in the back as you enter or exit